A ThermTech Energy dust collector is a system used to enhance the quality of air released from industrial and commercial processes by collecting dust and other impurities from air and environment. Dynavac Manufactures a wide range of dust collectors as per industry standards. Dust collection system works on the basic principle of capture, convey and collect. We also do custom design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning of dust collectors and dust collection system together with hood, ducts, blowers, chimney along with other accessories for our customers from woodworking Industries, food & pharmaceutical companies, and other companies manufacturing and handling bulk powders and looking for dust control solutions and system. All dust collectors are built with utmost quality, efficiency, and safety.
How It Works:
- As the industrial process begins, the dust and dirt particles begin to release as a result of the operations. These particles need to be collected so that they do not pollute the atmosphere. Hence, we design dust collectors to ensure that they are trapped within.
- The dust collector bag is made out of woven or non-woven material that separates the particulate matter.
- The dust collector bag contains a filter cloth that will fit into the shaped designer bag while the hopper is at the end of the bag to collect these dust and dirt particles.
- As the process begins, the dust particles get collected and form layers inside the bag. These layers then thicken as a result of a continuous process. The thickened layer is then removed carefully with the help of a mechanical shaker.
- In most cases, 99% of dirt and dust particles are removed making the surrounding air clean and free from pollution.